[tlhIngan Hol] Possessive suffixes on ordinal numbers

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon Oct 2 00:42:40 PDT 2017

Am 02.10.2017 um 09:34 schrieb De'vID:
> Did you drop a suffix ({-wIj})?

I guess he was in doubt where to put it, as that was his question.

My quick response would be to put the suffix on the noun. But the
question is not so bad, because we have canon for {qep'a' wejDIchDaq} So
why not {qep'a' wejDIchwIj}? I'll leave that question open for further
discussion.

rIn.

--
Lieven L. Litaer