[tlhIngan Hol] time words and deixis

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 10:22:57 PST 2017

I'm not quite sure I understand the subject.

But if indeed I understand what we are trying to say, then why not use:

{loS maH ben jIbogh. ngugh..}
forty years ago I was born. then..

or

{loS maH ben jIbogh. qaSpa' wanI'vam..}
forty years ago I was born. before that event (i.e. my birth) happened..

~ nI'ghma