[tlhIngan Hol] asking didn't you arrive

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 04:15:06 PDT 2017

ok, thanks. I understand so far, but two more things came up.

Lets say someone defends himself, because he has been accused of being a
traitor.

So, as soon as he finishes proving that he isn't a traitor, he wants to
say: "So, am I ? (a traitor)"

Would it be correct to say {vaj, jIH'a' ?}

And something else..

If we write

{maghwI' ghaHbe'lu'chugh vaj..}
If someone isn't a traitor then..