[tlhIngan Hol] At the qepHom ask about the vonlu'

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon Nov 20 06:33:03 PST 2017

Am 28.10.2017 um 13:19 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> Is it so hard, for someone who communicates with 'oqranD and organizes
> the qepHom, to compile a list with the grammar which needs clarification
> and send it to 'oqranD before the qepHom asking for clarification ?

As you can see now, I have done that.

> How many questions would there be ?
 > a maximum of 10 ? Are they so many ?

Actually, there really were lots more, and Okrand could really not
answer all of them. He still is just a Human, and he is doing this -
like all of us - just for fun. For his fun, and for our fun. We are
lucky that he wants to do it correctly, so he takes his time to think
about it. But it's not his hobby as it is ours. So he may just forget
about something, or simply not find a satisfying solution. He could just
say like "I don't care, just do what you want" but he prefers to keep
the game going, and think like "Would a Klingon rally say that? Would it
sound Klingon?". That's why it sometimes takes time or may even remain
unanswered. (we have waited for the word for "bread" about ten years or
even more.)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"