[tlhIngan Hol] A Klingon Christmas Carol 2017

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Thu Nov 9 20:58:06 PST 2017

I would like to invite all of you to come join us for a special Chicago Klingon speakers viewing of A Klingon Christmas Carol.  We are hoping to have a bunch of Klingon speakers (of all levels) in the audience watching the show together.  The show we are going to watch together will be Saturday, December 16 at 8pm.  This is the same weekend as the California show, so I might be putting together a second Klingon speaker day earlier in the run for people who want to catch both shows.  Let me know if you might be interested in that instead.  If you are going to join us on the 16th, buy your tickets at  https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3103511

On the other hand, if you would like to see one of the shows in other cities this year, you can also go to:

Saint Paul, MN https://tickets.vendini.com/ticket-software.html…<https://tickets.vendini.com/ticket-software.html?t=tix&e=40a46ca7008bf662e401e74df2464335>
Simi Valley, CA https://simikcc.brownpapertickets.com/

If you can't make it to any of these cities, then you should find a theatre troupe in your city that might be willing to put it on next year.

Jeremy