[tlhIngan Hol] time words and deixis

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 11:16:33 PST 2017

Lieven asked Okrand about this at qepHom'a' 2016, and posted about it to
the mailing list, although I'm not sure he got around to posting it to
qephom.de or anywhere.

http://lists.kli.org/pipermail/tlhingan-hol-kli.org/2016-July/000832.html

So "this event happened when I was forty" would be *qaStaHvIS DISwIj
loSmaHDIch*,