[tlhIngan Hol] ngIq clarified

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 08:12:03 PST 2017

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 5:11 AM, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, this is awkward. I want to edit this entry to include the new
> information, but if I do, then it won't be the text that Marc Okrand
> referred to any more.
>
> For posterity, here is what it currently says:
> "This noun indicates that a single thing is being considered apart from
> others, or that a sequence of identical things is considered one after
> another. Like {Hoch} and {'op}, it precedes what it modifies."
>
> (The printed qepHom booklet actually includes a screenshot of this text
> next to Okrand's reference to it, so it's preserved there as well.)

Maybe you can include the original text of the entry in the optional note
section where puns and the like go, along with a mention that Okrand
thought that text was pretty good.

Also, it's good to have this clarified, even though it turned out pretty
much like we thought. Thanks again, Lieven and MO and Maltz!