[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: yut

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Nov 20 09:18:40 PST 2017

Understood.  For the moment your subtitles or Qov's captions are the only indication of how all the new vocabulary is used -- at least until Okrand uses or comments on it himself.  Perhaps we could use the abbreviation DSCsub vs. DSC to distinguish your work from Qov's.  DSC/Qov and DSC/LL would also work.  (I thought about DSC/ST, but virtually everything from Star Trek is abbreviated "ST!")

And while we're on the topic... Thanks so much for taking the time to post your subtitles, the new vocabulary, and the transcriptions of your discussions with Okrand, etc.  I know how much work it is and it's MUCH appreciated.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons