[tlhIngan Hol] Star Trek: Discovery

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Thu May 18 07:40:08 PDT 2017

The KLI did assist with some promotional materials. The KLI was contacted directly from the PR department. PR and Production are completely different departments and one might do things completely different from the other. The KLI as an entity does not have a hand in the production. I have not heard of any KLI members being involved, either, though if they were, they would almost certainly be covered by a NDA and couldn't say so. We'll just have to wait and see.

Jeremy