[tlhIngan Hol] The new old Klingons

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu May 18 00:04:35 PDT 2017

Have you seen the new trailer? If THOSE guys are Klingons, I'm not sure
I will keep saying I like Klingons :-/

http://www.cbs.com/shows/star-trek-discovery/video/LeDfVOm_JkJcYJF9ju2izuFJBnF_qJsG/star-trek-discovery-first-look-trailer/

These Klingons are a kick in the ass of fifty years of movie history.

They may look pretty well as an alien character, but they do not
resemble any kind of Klingon we have ever seen. A little bit of
continuity should be there; nobody will recognize such Klingons as
Klingons, so I'm not sure that will help people to want to learn Klingon
because they like or recognize the guys.

These new characters look like cockroaches in spiky uniforms; they have
no hair, no beard - and we know: toDuj 'oS rol.

And I'm not saying this like an old man who wants his old TV show back
or does not accept changes.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh