[tlhIngan Hol] Star Trek: Discovery

Rebecca Krause rebecca.krause.1985 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 04:57:03 PDT 2017

http://trekmovie.com/2017/05/04/clare-mcconnell-talks-about-being-her-own-klingon-on-star-trek-discovery/

> She also revealed that she has been training with a dialect coach to help
her with speaking Klingon, but noted she has some flexibility in how she
approaches the role:
> “Each series is such a classic thing, but also such an innovative thing,”
she explained. “The actors have really been encouraged to make it their
own. I’ve even been encouraged to make the Klingon language my own.”

I'd hope she's talking about Okrand's language there, but who knows... most
people can't tell the difference; until this year I thought they spoke real
Klingon on DS9.