[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu' chabal tetlh!

Anthony Appleyard a.appleyard at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 24 23:50:35 PDT 2017

That is:-

(1) We need an adjective comparative, to add to an adjectival verb (e.g. {pI'} = "he is fat" :: {Y pI'X} = "he is fatter than Y"), easier to use than the law' / puS construction.

(2) We need an generalized adverbial for adjectival verbs (e.g. {QIp} = "he is stupid" :: {QIpZ} = "stupidly")

Or both together, e.g. {Y qIpZX} = "more stupidly than Y".