[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu' chabal tetlh!

Jeremy Silver jp.silver at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 09:01:57 PDT 2017

New word request too:

> My nagging feeling was about the existence of a way to talk about
> intersections, not about traversals. Jeremy already dismissed the idea
> of traversal in the post I replied to.

Been thinking about intersections in the meantime too.

Has some variation of {ghom} been used for this idea?

On an unrelated note, Voragh's recent wotd reply post reminded me we have
{joq} used in the context of heartbeat, so how would we comment on the other
function of the heart?

Would we have or want a word (or a way to describe):
pump (v) - as in move fluids through pipes.