[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu' chabal tetlh!

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:29:38 PDT 2017

mu' chu' chabal tetlhwIj tIq:

More words relating to weather, weather forecasting, and weather hazards:
- Forecast (n/v), thunder (n/v), hail (n/v), cyclone/hurricane (n),
tornado (n), blizzard (n or v), shelter (n/v), flood (n/v), tide (n),
drown (v)
- How to express a probability like "there is an X percent chance of
rain tomorrow"
- How to express speeds (like wind speeds) in the form of length units
per time unit
- How to discuss snow, rain, and other weather phenomena as nouns, as
in "three inches of rain", "my car is covered in snow", or "a storm
was heading for the city of Quin'lat".
- A unit of length on the scale of inches or centimeters (n).

Space (n), in the sense of unoccupied volume or area, as in "This room
has lots of space!" or "How much space is there between us?"
Time (n), taken as a whole as an abstract concept, that one may or may
not have enough of, as in "Time flies" or "I don't have time for
that."
Moment/instant/point in time (n)
There isn't a word for tear (n) since Klingons have no tear ducts, but
how do they describe tears (and the ducts thereof) when talking about
weepy Terrans?
Kiss (v). I've seen this translated with {chop}, but how would one
specifically describe the non-biting sort of kiss common to Terrans?
Embrace/hug (v)
Lastly, it's always been sort of weird to me that Klingon has no
single word for skull (n).