[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu' chabal tetlh!

kechpaja at comcast.net kechpaja at comcast.net
Mon Mar 20 17:05:58 PDT 2017

I'd like to request that, in the future, this be done by Google form rather than directly on Facebook. Although I personally do have a Facebook account, hosting an official poll there is alienating to anyone who doesn't, or who doesn't use Facebook for this community. A form can easily be linked to both here and on multiple social networks (Google+, for instance).

Sent from my iPhone