[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu' chabal tetlh - negative numbers

DloraH seruq at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 23 17:29:18 PDT 2017

In HolQeD Sep 2000, when MO introduced us to basic math, he mentioned:

wej boqHa' loS would be "3 - 4" and the answer would be a negative
number (a concept Maltz wanted to postpone for another time).
<<<

As far as I know, he never got back to that.
We always had taH (negative angle), and recently we got ngIng (have a
negative charge).

I do programming/scripting; that includes math.
Negatives, absolute values, exponents, and other such terms.

- DloraH