[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu' chabal tetlh!

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh qunchuy at alcaco.net
Fri Mar 24 21:20:06 PDT 2017

> On Mar 24, 2017, at 12:01 PM, Jeremy Silver <jp.silver at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> Would we have or want a word (or a way to describe):
> pump (v) - as in move fluids through pipes.

The verb {ghIt} is glossed "flow, gush, spout". I don't know whether it can describe water moving in a pipe, or if it is exclusive to a fluid exiting or being forced out. If the former, then {ghItmoHwI'} would be a pump -- except it is already in the lexicon as "fountain".  I guess {ghoSmoHwI'} will have to do.

-- ghunchu'wI'

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.kli.org/pipermail/tlhingan-hol-kli.org/attachments/20170325/7cd3cf7f/attachment.htm>

More information about the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list