[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu' chabal tetlh!

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 24 08:23:10 PDT 2017

Obviously.

I wasn't responding to Jeremy's request, I was responding to you.

--Voragh

From: tlhIngan-Hol [mailto:tlhingan-hol-bounces at lists.kli.org] On Behalf Of SuStel

On 3/24/2017 10:39 AM, Steven Boozer wrote:
That nagging feeling is because you're thinking of one of the many new words revealed over the past year:

chIq cross, traverse (v) (NASM & qepHom 2016)

nIteb 'atlantIq bIQ'a' chIqbogh 'orwI' wa'DIch mojta'
he became the first pilot to cross the Atlantic Ocean solo (NASM)

PUN: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

From: tlhIngan-Hol [mailto:tlhingan-hol-bounces at lists.kli.org]
On Behalf Of SuStel