[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu' chabal tetlh!

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 24 07:39:58 PDT 2017

That nagging feeling is because you're thinking of one of the many new words revealed over the past year:

chIq                 cross,  traverse (v) (NASM & qepHom 2016)

  nIteb 'atlantIq bIQ'a' chIqbogh 'orwI' wa'DIch mojta'
  he became the first pilot to cross the Atlantic Ocean solo (NASM)

PUN:  "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

--
Voragh
tlhIngan ghantoH pIn'a'

From: tlhIngan-Hol [mailto:tlhingan-hol-bounces at lists.kli.org]