[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu' chabal tetlh!

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 07:19:29 PDT 2017

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 10:08 AM, Rhona Fenwick <qeslagh at hotmail.com> wrote:

> ghItlhpu' naHQun, jatlh:
>
> > kiss v.
>

> Honestly, there seem to be a lot of people looking for this word when
we've got a pretty good circumstantial case that Klingons just don't have
this as a distinct part of their courtship behaviours.

> We do have {chop} "bite" as well as {rem} "suck" (compare the English
slang term "sucking face"), which should pretty much cover the requisite
actions beyond {wuSDu'chaj HotchuqmoH}.

> QeS 'utlh

But when you're dealing with a text that involves sucking, biting, and
kissing, it's nice to be able to clearly distinguish each act.

{'I'DajDaq wuSDaj lo'} ?

~naHQun

--
~Michael Roney, Jr.