[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu' chabal tetlh!

Rhona Fenwick qeslagh at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 05:32:52 PDT 2017

ghItlhpu' qurgh, jatlh:

> The qep'a' is a mere 4 months away, so it's time to start up another chabal tetlh!

maj! Many of the words I've had on my personal wishlist for a while have been addressed in recent times, so it's growing pleasantly short. These are the main ones I still really struggle with finding a clean and concise expression for:

adapt (to), to get used to, to acclimatise (v)

bribe (v)

glance (v)

be agile, be dextrous (v)

be dazed, stunned, dizzy (v)

be generous (v)

ash(es), charcoal (n)

dust, powder (n)

grassland, steppe (n)

sand (n)

Also, it'd be useful to have a word for "mote, grain", as of sand or dust. I'm not sure that {'ay'Hom} quite gets the sense across, and {pay'an} is the wrong kind of "particle".

QeS 'utlh