[tlhIngan Hol] mu' chu' chabal tetlh!

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Mon Mar 20 16:47:40 PDT 2017

The qep'a' is a mere 4 months away, so it's time to start up another chabal
tetlh!

Is there a word you wish we had? Well now's your chance to suggest it!

If you are a Facebook user, please head over to
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LearnKlingon/permalink/1267497370025143/
and comment with your suggestions.

If you are not a Facebook user, you can still see all the suggestions
people have made by going to
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LearnKlingon/permalink/1267497370025143/.
However, instead of commenting, either reply on list or send me an email
directly and I'll add your suggestions to the Facebook post.

The post will be open for two weeks and will close in the evening of April
3rd. I will accept no more suggestions after that time. Then we will have a
series of polls (both public and member only) on the KLI website to narrow
the list down.

qurgh