[tlhIngan Hol] KLCP Chart on Klingon Language Wiki

kechpaja kechpaja at comcast.net
Mon Mar 20 07:29:48 PDT 2017

It's far too late to make a change like this, but wouldn't it make more
sense to make the sash the *first* level, and then add pins as one
progresses?

In terms of something we could actually do, it might make sense to have
the Grammarian level indicated by a metal or plastic holder that the
pins could be mounted in (and which would be visible behind them), which
could then be mounted on a sash, vest, or other piece of clothing of the
user's choice.

For what it's worth, I'll probably be interested in the Grammarian exam
someday (I still have two more regular levels to get through at the
moment). I was somewhat surprised to learn that it had never actually be
requested or run.

 - SapIr