[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: yugh

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Wed Mar 15 08:58:28 PDT 2017

Am 15.03.2017 um 16:16 schrieb Steven Boozer:
>> Klingon word: yugh
>> Part of speech: verb
>> Definition: include, consist of, be composed of (in chemistry)
>> Source: qepHom 2015 p.13
[...]
> (qepHom 2015 p.13):  ...but also the slang term {'uch} ["hold,  grasp"]
>
> Before you ask, I don't have any more details.

The order of reading the definition may make clearer what Okrand wanted
to tell us. The exact line I received was this:

include, consist of, be composed of – yugh (but also the slang term ’uch)

Sound to me like:
"include/consist of" in Klingon is {yugh}, but you can also use the
slang term {'uch}.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh