[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: logh chal je 'angweD

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 15:35:42 PDT 2017

When I was 8, they set up an planetarium in our school.
It was like a tent that they projected a star map on the inside walls.

I've also been to the planetarium inside The Children's Museum of
Indianapolis, which, while more impressive than a tent, is still just one
room of a bigger building.

"museum of sky and space" seems way to grand for a temporary tent or a
small room that is part of a larger museum.
Even more confusing is adding "building" to the end as a museum is already
a building.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Steven Boozer <sboozer at uchicago.edu> wrote:

> > Klingon Word of the Day for Tuesday, March 07, 2017
> >
> > Klingon word: logh chal je 'angweD
> > Part of speech: noun
> > Definition: planetarium
> > Source: qepHom 2016
>
> ALSO FROM qepHom 2016:
>
> logh chal je 'angweD qach       planetarium (building)
> 'angweD                         museum
>

> --
> Voragh
> tlhIngan ghantoH pIn'a'