[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' cha'maH loSDIch New words and some tidbits

Alan Anderson qunchuy at alcaco.net
Mon Jul 31 22:33:41 PDT 2017

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 11:13 AM, Brent Kesler <
brent.of.all.people at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 29, 2017 10:52 AM, "ghunchu'wI' 'utlh" <qunchuy at alcaco.net> wrote:
>
> On Jul 29, 2017, at 8:49 AM, Anthony Appleyard <a.appleyard at btinternet.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > It would have been helpful if these new words had been released as a
> text file and not as graphics.
>
> Why? I ask in all seriousness. What is not helpful about receiving them in
> the equivalent of book form?
>

> Text is better if you want to copy-paste.

On the other hand, typing them yourself is better if you want to learn them.

I'm the one responsible for maintaining the New Words List, and I am aware
that copying and pasting avoids the potential for certain errors. However,
to put them in my own dictionary, I read them from the paper and typed them
in by hand. That way I can ensure that they've all passed through my brain
at least once.

-- ghunchu'wI'