[tlhIngan Hol] With regards to invectives

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Jul 19 08:24:33 PDT 2017

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 11:14 AM, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is an invective word the same with a curse word ?
>
> For example, is there any difference between the {baQa'} and the {QI'yaH} ?

If there is, we don't know what it would be.

Is there any difference between "arsehole" and "dickhead", or "damn it" and
"bloody hell"?  Not that I know of. They are just words and phrases used to
insult or show annoyance/frustration/pain/etc.

What about in Greek? I'm sure there are words that you use as insults to
people that aren't taken to mean what the word(s) might literally mean. :)

qurgh