[tlhIngan Hol] same sex marriage

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Jul 14 01:12:46 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 7:40 PM, Elizabeth Faber wrote:
>     shared understandings.  Lieven relayed to us Maltz's statement about
>     Klingon culture and language usage.  That is how the statement
>     should be viewed according to the norms of this group.  Please keep
>     within their spirit.

I'm not sure how you interpret her problem, I see that she sees a
problem with "heteronormativity" - which is absolutley not the core of
the message. If Maltz had said "Klingons have no same-sex marriage" I
would understand her anger, but just leaving the list without giving
anyone a chance to explain is a quite childish reaction.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh