[tlhIngan Hol] The problem with pIqaD

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 05:19:50 PDT 2017

I think they're not really "new Klingon characters" (the letters, I mean),
but just a different font, more stylish. Like Arial compared to Times New
Roman. If they're indeed canon, it's a good way to base one's handwriting
one, perhaps.

I remember having seen the same characters on some picture with the
Starfleet logo in the back, last year or so.

Personally, I can't read much of the pIqaD (gotta learn it too), but the
letter match the common-style Klingon pIqaD. With some eyeball matching and
imagination I think you can figure out which letter is which. I think the
first line ends in -ta'. First word of the second line is qul, etc.

- André