[tlhIngan Hol] original canon information on Facebook

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:33:26 PDT 2017

On a few occasions, original canon information have been posted to
Facebook, which is somewhat unfortunate as posts are not accessible
without an account. Furthermore, I've discovered that older posts may
disappear.

Here are the posts containing original canon information that I know about:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LearnKlingon/permalink/468288866612668/
{ghIn pIn} n. abbott

https://www.facebook.com/zrajm/posts/10154361398897846/
{jIr} excl. Big deal!, Who cares! Whoop-dee-doo!, La-dee-dah!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tlhInganHol/permalink/1005787589437500/
{qIt} n. a kind of bird [later also widely revealed at Saarbrücken qepHom 2016]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LearnKlingon/permalink/1386341591474053/
{muylIS} n. eyelash [just now from qep'a' 2017]

These latter two links appear to be broken and no longer accessible,
but contained information on the words {qoSta'} and {'aplo'} not found
elsewhere:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LearnKlingon/permalink/459675987473956/
{qoSta'} may be thought of as a flat version of {SIrgh}

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LearnKlingon/permalink/459684117473143/
{'aplo'} is the generic term for a small container

--
De'vID