[tlhIngan Hol] The problem with pIqaD

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 10:19:33 PDT 2017

For quite some time now, I have been meaning to learn the pIqaD for no
other specific reason rather than the fact that it looks pretty cool.

But there is a problem which takes the fun away.

The pIqaD as it is given has each letter written in a line of varied
thickness. But if you try and write it with a pen/pencil, the line would be
of the same thickness throughout the whole character.

With the unfortunate result being that after one will have endured the pain
of learning it, he will be left with something which doesn't look as cool
as the original.

This makes me wonder why it was given with lines of varying thickness in
the first place.

qunnoq