[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' cha'maH loSDIch New words and some tidbits

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh qunchuy at alcaco.net
Sat Jul 29 07:52:49 PDT 2017

On Jul 29, 2017, at 8:49 AM, Anthony Appleyard <a.appleyard at btinternet.com> wrote:

> It would have been helpful if these new words had been released as a text file and not as graphics.

Why? I ask in all seriousness. What is not helpful about receiving them in the equivalent of book form?

For anyone with vision issues, they are indeed available as screen-readable text, and they will soon be added to the New Words List. But in the meantime, it is both possible and preferable for you to read them yourself, and to add them to whatever dictionary you prefer to use.

-- ghunchu'wI'