[tlhIngan Hol] My list of 19 new words revisited

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Jul 27 22:33:01 PDT 2017

Am 28.07.2017 um 06:21 schrieb Jesse Manoogian:
> Wouldn't this be "age" in the sense of era, rather than the count of
> years since a person's birth, though?

No certainly not, since these words really refer to an event of a
person. Yet we don't know if the part ghep really refers to the age in
numbers.

If someone would say {ghepDaj yIngu'} "Identify his age", the answer
could be very unclear like {nenghepDaj SIchta'} "He has reached his age
of Ascension". You still don't know how old he is.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh