[tlhIngan Hol] My list of 19 new words revisited

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 07:41:52 PDT 2017

Hey Andrew,

I remember last time, some people were a bit harsh that time. But it's good
to see you back and I must say your list of words is really well thought
through. Most of the words will probably be readily understandable for most
Klingonists, except for perhaps "wifebeater". It's (I think) an English
slang term that wouldn't be literally understandable by non-English
speakers. Most will understand a person who beats their wife.

Also note that it is somewhat of an unwritten custom to not write compound
words as one word if it's not a word from Okrandian canon. So, better use a
space, like {DIr vemmey}, (lit. 'marks of the skin'). But it's not a big
mistake or anything.

Just my 0.50 darseks
- André 🖖