[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon in Star Trek: Discovery

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon Jul 24 03:11:58 PDT 2017

Am 24.07.2017 um 11:38 schrieb De'vID:
> http://screenrant.com/star-trek-discovery-klingon-language/
> "All of that work may finally pay off in a big way; according to
> executive producer Gretchen J. Berg, viewers who speak Klingon will be
> able to understand what the Klingon characters are saying without
> having to read the subtitles."

Add to this the quote
"There is someone policing this all the time... we've gone to great
lengths to be incredibly accurate in our Klingon."
(source:
http://trekmovie.com/2017/07/22/sdcc17-star-trek-discovery-panel-gives-new-character-and-story-details/)

> I suppose that anyone from the community who *is* involved isn't
> allowed to talk about it...

That's true indeed. We'll probably have to wait until September 24th,
afer that, I guess everyone is allowed to talk.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh