[tlhIngan Hol] With regards to invectives

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Wed Jul 19 08:36:25 PDT 2017

Both {baQa'} and {QI'yaH} are general invectives. I would say they can only
be used as exclamations.

If you are commenting on the difference between the two sets of English
words I used as examples, then you misunderstood my sentence. It was
pointing out the difference between two insults or the difference between
two general invectives, not the difference between the two sets.

qurgh