[tlhIngan Hol] Don't they have jay' arrows ?

Anthony Appleyard a.appleyard at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 19 08:06:12 PDT 2017

{taH pagh taHbe’. DaH mu’tlheghvam vIqelnIS. quv’a’, yabDaq San vaQ cha, pu’ je SIQDI’?}

It seems to mean:

"To endure or not to endure, now he must consider this (grammatical) sentence. Is he honored, in the brain, when he endures the torpedoes and phasers of effective/vigorous fate?".

So the issue was dodged. We need a word for "arrow", a short word, not a long periphrasis. And for bow, bowstring, quiver, etc.

Also, in a scenario dominated by energy weapons, we seem to have no word for "bullet", or "artillery shell".