[tlhIngan Hol] Imperatives and {-be'}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 00:26:18 PDT 2017

jIH:
> Apologising once more in advance for quoting boQwI', I need to bring this
> up, because there I read that..
De'vID:
> Stop claiming to be "quoting" {boQwI'} when what you're doing is
> paraphrasing things out of context.

I didn't paraphrase. I quoted the passage exactly as it is written.

De'vID:
> Primary sources are annotated in {boQwI'}, and extra-canonical notes
> are in a footer section in a smaller font. Please just ignore the
> footer section until you understand the primary sources.
> In this case, it's
> recording an observation (apparently made by Qov in Feb. 2014)

But since at the boQwI' entry, no referrence was made to the fact that
it was written by Qov, then how was I supposed to know its original
source in order to quote it ?

If I just wrote "I read somewhere..", then someone would ask "where
did you read it ?".

qunnoq