[tlhIngan Hol] adjectives bearing the {-be'}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 23:46:10 PDT 2017

De'vID:
> Be careful what you put in quotation marks. The quote from {boQwI'}
> starts from "can".

I saw that when I was writing the original post, but I chose to
include the "the {-be'}" in the quotation for reasons of clarity,
because after all it doesn't alter the meaning.

De'vID:
> The entries in {boQwI'} are annotated with sources, and I'd rather you
> quoted the sources directly instead. {boQwI'} is not meant to replace
> these sources, only help you find them more quickly.

Indeed you're right, and since we have discussed this in the past, I
try to quote the original sources. But in the case of this thread, I
couldn't find in the tkd the part which wrote, that the {-be'} can be
placed to verbs used as adjectives.

mayqel