[tlhIngan Hol] adjectives bearing the {-be'}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 06:03:22 PDT 2017

I know that we aren't supposed to write "I read (whatever) at boQwI'", but
I have to write it, because there I read that..

"the {-be'} can be applied to verbs used as adjectives".

However, I have trouble understanding the meaning that the "noun-be
verb-{-be'}" would then have.

If I write {veng tInqu'Daq} then obviously this means "at the very big
city". But if I write {veng tInbe'Daq}, then what would this mean ? "at the
not big city" ? or maybe "at the city which isn't big ?".

qunnoq