[tlhIngan Hol] The problem with pIqaD

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 02:25:34 PDT 2017

ghunchu'wI':
> it also includes a pair of sentences written in a somewhat Stargate-looking pIqaD.

thanks for posting the link. I went to that address and saw these two sentences.

ok, they are good, but I prefer the KLI pIqaD as it seen here:
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/PIqaD

The pIqaD I am talking about, is the one which is displayed under the
bold letters saying "This is the set created and used by the KLI". The
reason why I like this better, is because the characters resemble
blades, which of course is consistent with the klingon warrior
tradition.

But lets get back to the new characters of the cbs series.. All I saw
was the two lines displayed on that page. Does the video display more
lines/characters ? I am asking because when I tried to watch the
video, I got a message saying "the video you have requested is not
available for your geographic region".

And something else.. Do we have an one-on-one mapping of these new
characters for the entire klingon alphabet ?

qunnoq