[tlhIngan Hol] <<poSayDon>> vImughlI'

terrence.donnelly terrence.donnelly at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 16 11:25:30 PST 2017

<nej> already means "look for" and the "for" of <-vaD> doesn't fit looking for something , since it implies a benefactor, "for the sake of", and not the target of <nej>.
ter'eS

-------- Original message --------From: Brian Cote <wearetheinformation00 at gmail.com> Date: 1/16/17  12:34 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: tlhingan-hol at kli.org Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] <<poSayDon>> vImughlI'
To answer the remainder of your original question, I pulled {paqvaD qanejmoH} off of the "klingon_grammar" page on the Wikipedia. However there was no citation given for where the example of this particular construction came from.
QImSIr