[tlhIngan Hol] <<poSayDon>> vImughlI'

Brian Cote wearetheinformation00 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 18:34:22 PST 2017

Thanks again. I do have some more specific grammar / usage
questions about the following sentences that I translated.

ej vaj ghaH QeHqu'moH qechna'vam 'ej bI'reS Qu'DajvaD
ghaH parqu'moH.

Disregarding your suggestions for recasting these sentences
for the moment.

{bI'reS} - I was intending to use it as a time stamp, as in
 the {paq'batlh}, however, I'm thinking {wa'DIch} might have
been more appropriate here.

{Qu'DajvaD ghaH parqu'moH} - I'll explain my thinking here.
 I was intending to write /(this idea specifically) caused him to
really dislike his duty/. I based this on the example of
 {paqvaD qanejmoH}, but as I'm currently writing this,
 I'm realizing that this probably falls under the category of
the "prefix trick", correct? I was thinking that {ghaH} would be
 the explicit direct object and {Qu'Daj} would be the explicit
 indirect object. This obviously didn't work, correct?

QImSIr