[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon dictionary for Amazon Alexa (Echo/Echo Dot)

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Tue Jan 3 09:18:02 PST 2017

Last week I created an Alexa Skill for looking up Klingon words, proverbs,
and the word of the day. Today it was approved and is now available for
everyone to use.

You can enable it through Alexa, or by going to
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NCQOLNS/

Unfortunately the skill does not accept tlhIngan Hol input, as Alexa can't
understand it, so for now it can only do English->Klingon look up.

I want to give a big thank you to David Yonge-Mallo for creating his
android TTS engine. Without it, this skill wouldn't be possible.

Qapla'!

qurgh