[tlhIngan Hol] Drafting Klingon press statement re Axanar lawsuit for LCS

Sai conlangs at saizai.com
Sun Jan 8 12:04:31 PST 2017

Thank you, André. I've also run it by Joey Windsor, who added an 'oH
in <HoSghajqu'mo' 'oH che'laHbe' qech ghajwI' chut.>

It's now posted.

Statement: <http://conlang.org/axanar/#updates>

Translation notes & embedding instructions: <http://conlang.org/axanar-klingon/>

Both the statement and translation notes have an explanation of why we
went with <pa'ra'mon> rather than <Paramount>.

Comments & feedback welcome, on this or anything else.

Sincerely,
Sai