[tlhIngan Hol] General Advice

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Fri Jan 6 15:15:27 PST 2017

A while back I setup a Discord server for members of the "Learn Klingon"
group on Facebook to use. Discord is a free chat system that allows groups
of people to use both text and voice to communicate. I haven't advertised
it much, so there's only a handful of people who use it right now, but
everyone is welcome to join:

https://discord.gg/t2cCwW7

yImuv 'ej yIjatlh!

qurgh