[tlhIngan Hol] General Advice

Juliana Bukoski jfbukoski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 18:52:22 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

What with it being the new year, I am rededicating myself to studying
Klingon, and I thought it might be a good idea to ask for advice from the
experts. Last semester I was mostly just memorizing vocab and writing
sentences (until complex analysis got hard and Klingon fell by the wayside).

Anyway, my plan is to go back to vocab and sentences, keep listening to the
audio books (the Klingon Way and the one for tourists), and maybe read the
Klingon Christmas Carol and Hamlet, which I just got for Christmas. Is
there any other good way to study that I am missing?

In particular, is there anywhere I can search for answers to grammar
questions that may have been previously discussed on this email list or
some other list? I don't really like asking questions here because I feel
like you've probably answered them a million times already.

Thanks,

Juliana