[tlhIngan Hol] Live Long and Prosper

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Feb 24 06:31:15 PST 2017

According to my notes, on UPN's “Star Trek 25th Anniversary Special” (September 28, 1991) Leonard Nimoy said this in Klingon.  Marc Okrand also appeared on the show and may have given him the translation backstage.

UPN is/was an American television network who, at the time, had the rights to air the Star Trek franchise.

I have no idea when this occurs, but I would fast forward the video and watch for Nimoy’s presentation (and the Vulcan salute IIRC).

--
Voragh
tlhIngan ghantoH pIn'a'

On Behalf Of Michael Roney, Jr.