[tlhIngan Hol] Rendered fat

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Sat Feb 18 14:33:28 PST 2017

On 2/18/2017 5:19 PM, qurgh lungqIj wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 4:36 PM, SuStel <sustel at trimboli.name
> <mailto:sustel at trimboli.name>> wrote:
>
>     I'd like to hear what Okrand has to say on every subject we ever
>     question. That's not an argument against what I said.
>

> Make a list and come to the qep'a'! For the past few years he's done a
> Q&A session!

I likely can't get to the qep'a'. Has no one asked for answers to our
perennial questions at these Q&A sessions? Type 5 noun suffixes in the
middle of noun phrases? The transitivity of various verbs? The limits of
nominalizing verbs? The placement of various elements in complex
sentence-as-object constructions? Does he actually resolve these
questions in Q&A sessions? If he does, GRILL HIM! >:-D