[tlhIngan Hol] KLBC - How to say "I like to do/doing something

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Feb 15 06:48:03 PST 2017

On 2/15/2017 3:35 AM, Anthony Appleyard wrote:
> I am tempted to try:-
>
> pab chut Dachovchu'meH DabIvpa', pab chut bIHtaH.

*pabHa'lu'pa' qelmoH pab
*/Rules make you think before break them.
(before one breaks rules, rules cause [someone] to consider)/

*pabHa'lu'pa' qellu'meH SaH pab
*/Rules are there to make you think before you break them.
(in order that one consider before one breaks rules, rules are present)/

*yIQIp'eghmoHQo'. yIpab jay'!
*/Don't be stupid! Follow the F'ing rules!/